The People Building a Foundation that Changes Lives!
Together we have raised $43,756 and counting
Thank you for helping to respond to this unprecedented need, providing the crucial resources to care for the world’s poor and vulnerable during this pandemic.
We would love to honour this contribution in a virtual supporter wall, celebrating the people that are building a Foundation that changes lives.
In partnership with the Foundation, this group of people have raised $43,756 and counting and been able to:
In The Philippines (Ruel):
- Five days worth of food for 1750 Mangyan people in Oriental Mindoro, Philippines.
- Support for one of the workers at the Ruel Foundation that has nursed 1000 of children back from the brink of death and is now grieving her only child conceived after 8 years of waiting and born too soon.
In Kenya (Mary Rice):
- eight weeks of food to 80 of the most needy families in the first phase of relief; enabling families to maintain nutrition, isolate at home and remain safe.
In Thailand (Zoe):
- Continued care for children rescued from child trafficking
- Support and supplies for 30 young adults who lost their jobs due to covid-19 and are vulnerable to re-trafficking
In Australia (CHIPS and Fusion):
- Remote access to school Chaplains for children who no longer have the safety of school; ensuring their safety and emotional support for children in crisis.
- Housing and support to young people experiencing homelessness as the days get colder.
- Remote access to youth workers; ensuring the safety and emotional support for teenagers in crisis.
This kind of life giving support is only possible together.
Level 27, 60 City Road
Southbank VIC 3006 Australia
Payton Capital Limited (ACN 163 122 478) is made up of the following companies: Payton Capital Partners Pty Ltd ACN 004 663 192 (ACL 390960); Payton Private Wealth Pty Ltd ACN 110 452 116 (AFSL 291466); Payton Funds Management Pty Ltd ACN 107 613 258 (AFSL 284280); Payton Property Pty Ltd ACN 143 093 145 (REL 073839L0); Payton Foundation Limited ACN 154 771 801; Payton Securities Pty Ltd ACN 004 579 166; and The Trustee for Payton Select Investment Fund ABN 52 291 343 099 (collectively Payton). Information contained within this website is general advice only. We have not taken into consideration any individual circumstances and suggest that no person act on the basis of this information without obtaining professional advice as to how it applies to their own personal circumstances. All content appearing on this website is proprietary, copyrighted and owned or licensed by Payton. Any unauthorised use of content from this website is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
© 2019 Payton Capital Limited